Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Are you looking?

Good morning everyone.  Have you looked outside your window lately?  The leaves on the trees are absolutely gorgeous!! Everything is turning those wonderful golden, autumnal colors.  I was sharing with someone recently that the visual I see is God coloring with huge crayons and the world is His coloring book.  :-)

Have you been in the stores lately, already you see Christmas decorations and signs that winter is coming.  The calendar is moving fast.

If you are already starting to plan out your holiday season and are looking for some great gift ideas, I will be sharing some with you in the coming weeks.  Today's idea is a monogrammed tumbler.





It looks like a disposable "to go" cup ,but both the straw and cup are made of acrylic.  It can be decorated with anyone's initials in various colors or other graphics.  These can all be ordered through our sales division of KayRoche.  If interested, contact me about the specifics.

I hope you are having a fabulous autumn day and are you looking?

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE this!!! :-) It's beautiful, I have always thought about making one of these, thanks so much for sharing!!! And check out my blog if you get a chance I just put up a post about our Fiskateers crop! Hope your doing well-Samantha :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice job on the tumbler!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message