Thursday, October 13, 2011

One of life's little luxuries



When I began this blogging journey I talked about how I love to share places that I go to or find.  So today I am sharing with you a neat little place that I have recently come across.  It is a chocolate bar inside the lobby of the Ritz Carlton downtown Charlotte.  I had never even heard of a chocolate bar before I got a fabulous invitation to the grand opening of this place.  It is a quaint little bar where they serve drinks and all kinds of chocolates including those made by Norman Love Confections.  If you are not familiar with them, here is the website: normanloveconfections.com  I must say I am in love with this place.  You can invite a friend maybe for some after dinner desserts or meet your girlfriend for lunch, or snuggle with your boo after you catch a show.

On the day of the grand opening, everyone was given a gift bag filled with some of their chocolate treats.  When I opened the bag, I was simply beside myself at how elegantly they wrapped the chocolate.  I can't bring myself to open the cute little thing because it so adorable.  However, the thought of these lovelies sitting on my night stand every night is making me drool...

1 comment:

Leave a message